Job Title: Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT Part Time $17.44 per hour w benefits
Job Requisition Number: RC263779
Category: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver
Job Family: FXE-US: Driver
Time Type: Part Time
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Driver / Operator Of Company Vehicles, Providing Courteous And Efficient Delivery And Pick-Up Of Packages. Checks Shipments For Conformance To Fedex Features Of Service And Provides Related Customer Service Functions.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Must Be Licensed For Type Of Vehicle Assigned.
- Ability To Lift 50 Lbs. Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 50 Lbs With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person.
- Good Human Relations And Verbal Communication Skills.
- Neat Appearance Since Customer Contact Is Required.
- Must Meet Qualifications As Outlined In Section 391 Of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Requires Medical Exam In Accordance With Fhwa Or Faa Regulations.
- Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position. Medical Exam Required.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Delivery Driver/Courier/DOT Part Time $17.44 per hour w benefits.
***APPROXIMATE WORK HOURS WILL BE TUESDAY-SATURDAY 6:00AM-12:00NOON.***
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: